Welcome to my personal website!
My name is Dominik Honnef and
I am a Ruby programmer living in Germany.
For more information, check out my About me page!
- Writing Go in Emacs
- Go: On implicit type conversions, type identity and a little gotcha
- Dealing with encodings in Go
- Breaking backwards compatibility in good conscience
- Linux RAID + dm-crypt: Poor write performance
- Electronics: My first experiences with various shops
- Electronics: Starting small
- Electronics: Introducing myself to the world of electronics
- SketchUp Plugin: Selection Manager
- Don't Abbreviate "Thanks," "Sorry" or "Please"
- rsemantic – Latent Semantic Analysis for Ruby
- Why You Should Try tmux Instead of screen
- Newton and Cinch – One awesome framework
- Are lightweight IRC frameworks too lightweight?
- Ruby benchmarks
- Dynamically defining a method on a single instance in Ruby
- About getting help on IRC
- Getting rid of Google Analytics
- Apache behind a remote lighttpd proxy and the caveats
- Intention over implementation details
- Ready for a change?
- Only call super when possible
- "Smalltalk Best Practice Patterns" reviewed
- Debian and the problem with precompiled packages